# 1 LOS ANGELES CARPET REMOVAL SERVICE with a specialty of removing carpet that reeks with the smell of pee or feces from animals or people! We do more than remove carpet Home Depot, Lowes or Empire carpet installers decline to remove because it is undesirable or smelly! P.O.R.S Los Angeles carpet removal service should be the your first call when you’re removing carpet because of extreme odor damage that might have penetrated into the subfloors or concrete slab.
Consider this…. Not all Carpet Removal Services in Los Angeles are the exact same we literally service all of Southern CA. Our professionals can forensically discover undetectable as well as unseen cat and dog urine discolorations! Apparent urine damage to carpet can be concealing extreme urine damage to subfloor or concrete not noticed till after carpet removal. Structural Odor Removal can seem to be a no brainer especially for D-I-Y individuals and extremely positive new home buyers! But do you really want to squander valuable time messing around with sub-par products, approaches or services that do not guaranty 100% Smell Removal?
First of all Carpet Removal is just the fundamental starting point of our services our specialty is getting rid of animal urine odor! Since many Carpet Stores and Installers won’t touch old carpet saturated with urine we have chosen to offer carpet removal as a stand alone service. We will remove the smelly old carpet, treat subfloor, concrete, drywall and leave your home smelling like new construction.
Carpet removal fee can range $0.50-3.50 per Sq, Ft. depending upon the size of the carpeted place, difficulty to remove or amount of urine & fecal waste.
Here are a few things that set our carpet removal services apart from other carpet removal companies:.
• Our carpet removal professionals are trained to identify urine discolorations and odors as the carpet is being removed. We’ll estimate you a cost to eliminate any animal urine odor found in your home.
• Carpet removal charge includes: removal of carpet, padding, tack strips, and staples from plywood or hard wood flooring. Load debris to truck and haul to nearest carpet recycle centers or suitable land fill.
• Our skilled professionals bring forensic UV-Black lights in order to determine undetectable animal urine discolorations on your carpet, drywall, and baseboards.
• We use electronic tools to measure wetness in sub-floors, concrete and drywall to identify the degree of damages caused by animal urine.
• As we remove the old carpet, we utilize the carpet backing as a road map to find additional animal urine discolorations & damage!
• If you work with us for carpet removal, we will notify you of locations in need of odor removal.
• We will vacuum the subfloor or concrete with a high quality HEPA filter. This assists to prevent unwanted dust or animal dander from spreading throughout your home.
• Steam and extraction to assist remove animal urine odor or animal dander from your sub-floor or concrete.
• Pressure washing and extraction for concrete only.
• Sub-floor prep that includes sanding your sub-floor to bare wood.
• “Smell encapsulation” sub-floor and concrete sealant to permanently remove animal urine odor from any surface area we deal with.
A typical error people make after taking out carpet is installing the new carpet on the exact same day! Allow yourself time to remove animal urine odor found in the sub-floor before installing new carpet. If any odor is discovered our service supervisor can give you an exact cost to effectively remove all detectable odor.
Cat Pee Smell.
If the carpet you want to have removed is damp from cat urine or constant cleaning; its most likely safe to assume the cat pee has most likely soaked into your sub-floor or concrete.
It is extremely essential to examine vertical surfaces near flooring to verify or exclude cat spraying activity, utilize a UV Blacklight to examine:.
Cat spray damage to carpet is frequently found around the perimeter walls however most of the times the damage is triggered from excessive or improper cleaning that spreads out the damage into the carpet, pad, tack strips, and sub-floor or concrete.
Musty dog body odor can pungent adequate to subdue the smell of cat as well as dog urine odor. Strong ammoniated animal urine odors in the carpet can permeate into the walls. Carpet removal might be top priority but after removal you might realize it’s just the beginning.
Our professionals provide cross contamination prevention services for customers prone to dander whenever a need decontamination services. Upon request we offer a choice to cut and bag the carpet before carrying to truck. This will help in reducing cross contamination of dander or mites from one room or another. We completely tidy sub-floor utilizing HEPA filter equipped vacuums in lessen airborne dust and dander particulates. We also offer comprehensive interior wall and surface cleaning to remove pet dander in homes from ceiling to flooring. Specialized tasks needing either high heat or steam our truck-mounted steam cleaning system is available.