# 1 LOS ANGELES CARPET REMOVAL SERVICE with a specialty of removing carpet that reeks with the smell of urine or feces from animals or people! We do more than remove carpet Home Depot, Lowes or Empire carpet installers decline to remove because it is undesirable or smelly! P.O.R.S Los Angeles carpet removal service should be the your first call when you’re removing carpet because of extreme odor damage that may have penetrated into the subfloors or concrete slab.
Consider this…. Not all Carpet Removal Services in Los Angeles are the very same we literally service all of Southern CA. Our technicians can forensically discover undetectable as well as covert feline and dog urine discolorations! Obvious urine damage to carpet can be concealing extreme urine damage to subfloor or concrete not noticed till after carpet removal. Structural Stench Removal can seem to be a no brainer especially for D-I-Y individuals and excessively optimistic new home purchasers! But do you really wish to lose valuable time messing around with sub-par products, approaches or services that do not guaranty 100% Odor Removal?
First of all Carpet Removal is simply the basic starting point of our services our specialization is getting rid of animal urine odor! Since many Carpet Stores and Installers won’t touch old carpet saturated with urine we have chosen to offer carpet removal as a stand alone service. We will remove the smelly old carpet, treat subfloor, concrete, drywall and leave your home smelling like new construction.
Carpet removal price can range $0.50-3.50 per Sq, Ft. depending upon the size of the carpeted place, difficulty to remove or amount of urine & fecal waste.
Here are a few things that set our carpet removal services apart from other carpet removal companies:.
• Our carpet removal technicians are trained to identify urine discolorations and odors as the carpet is being removed. We’ll quote you a cost to eliminate any animal urine odor found in your house.
• Carpet removal charge consists of: removal of carpet, cushioning, tack strips, and staples from plywood or hard wood flooring. Load debris to truck and haul to nearest carpet recycle centers or suitable landfill.
• Our competent technicians bring forensic UV-Black lights in order to recognize undetectable animal urine discolorations on your carpet, drywall, and baseboards.
• We use electronic tools to measure wetness in sub-floors, concrete and drywall to identify the degree of damages brought on by animal urine.
• As we remove the old carpet, we utilize the carpet backing as a road map to locate extra animal urine discolorations & damage!
• If you work with us for carpet removal, we will notify you of locations in need of odor removal.
• We will vacuum the subfloor or concrete with a high quality HEPA filter. This assists to prevent unwanted dust or animal dander from spreading throughout your home.
• Steam and extraction to assist remove animal urine odor or animal dander from your sub-floor or concrete.
• Pressure washing and extraction for concrete only.
• Sub-floor prep that consists of sanding your sub-floor to bare wood.
• “Odor encapsulation” sub-floor and concrete sealant to permanently remove animal urine odor from any surface area we deal with.
A typical mistake people make after taking out carpet is installing the new carpet on the very same day! Allow yourself time to remove animal urine odor found in the sub-floor before installing new carpet. If any odor is spotted our service supervisor can give you a precise cost to effectively remove all detectable odor.
Cat Pee Smell.
If the carpet you wish to have removed is damp from feline urine or constant cleaning; its most likely safe to presume the feline pee has most likely soaked into your sub-floor or concrete.
It is extremely essential to examine vertical surfaces near flooring to verify or exclude feline spraying activity, utilize a UV Blacklight to examine:.
Cat spray damage to carpet is frequently found around the perimeter walls however the majority of the times the damage is caused from excessive or improper cleaning that spreads the damage into the carpet, pad, tack strips, and sub-floor or concrete.
Musty dog body odor can pungent adequate to subdue the smell of feline as well as dog urine odor. Strong ammoniated animal urine odors in the carpet can permeate into the walls. Carpet removal may be top priority but after removal you may realize it’s simply the start.
Our technicians provide cross contamination prevention services for customers prone to dander whenever a need decontamination services. Upon request we offer an alternative to cut and bag the carpet before carrying to truck. This will help in reducing cross contamination of dander or mites from one room or another. We thoroughly clean sub-floor utilizing HEPA filter equipped vacuums in minimize air-borne dust and dander particulates. We also offer comprehensive interior wall and surface cleaning to remove pet dander in homes from ceiling to flooring. Specialized jobs needing either high heat or steam our truck-mounted steam cleaning system is available.