# 1 LOS ANGELES CARPET REMOVAL SERVICE with a specialty of removing carpet that reeks with the stench of pee or feces from animals or humans! We do more than remove carpet Home Depot, Lowes or Empire carpet installers refuse to get rid of because it is unappealing or foul-smelling! P.O.R.S Los Angeles carpet removal service must be the your very first call when you’re removing carpet because of serious odor damage that may have permeated into the subfloors or concrete slab.
Consider this…. Not all Carpet Removal Services in Los Angeles are the exact same we essentially service all of Southern CA. Our technicians can forensically find unnoticeable as well as concealed feline and puppy urine spots! Obvious urine damage to carpet can be hiding serious urine damage to subfloor or concrete not realized until after carpet removal. Structural Odor Removal can seem to be a no brainer specifically for D-I-Y individuals and extremely optimistic new home buyers! But do you truly want to squander time messing around with sub-par items, methods or services that do not guaranty 100% Odor Removal?
Firstly Carpet Removal is just the fundamental starting point of our services our specialization is getting rid of animal urine odor! Since numerous Carpet Stores and Installers will not touch old carpet filled with urine we have decided to offer carpet removal as a stand alone service. We will get rid of the foul-smelling old carpet, treat subfloor, concrete, drywall and leave your home smelling like new construction.
Carpet removal rate can range $0.50-3.50 per Sq, Ft. depending upon the size of the carpeted area, difficulty to get rid of or amount of urine & fecal waste.
Here are a few things that set our carpet removal services apart from other carpet removal firms:.
• Our carpet removal technicians are trained to pinpoint urine spots and odors as the carpet is being taken out. We’ll estimate you a rate to eradicate any family pet urine odor found in your home.
• Carpet removal price includes: removal of carpet, padding, tack strips, and staples from plywood or hard wood floor. Load particles to truck and haul to nearby carpet recycle facilities or suitable land fill.
• Our skilled technicians bring forensic UV-Black lights in order to recognize unnoticeable animal urine spots on your carpet, drywall, and baseboards.
• We use electronic tools to gauge wetness in sub-floors, concrete and drywall to find the degree of damages triggered by animal urine.
• As we get rid of the old carpet, we use the carpet backing as a plan to find extra animal urine spots & damage!
• If you work with us for carpet removal, we will notify you of areas in need of odor removal.
• We will vacuum the subfloor or concrete with a high quality HEPA filter. This helps to prevent undesirable dust or animal dander from spreading throughout your home.
• Steam and extraction to help get rid of animal urine odor or animal dander from your sub-floor or concrete.
• Pressure washing and extraction for concrete only.
• Sub-floor prep that includes sanding your sub-floor to bare wood.
• “Odor encapsulation” sub-floor and concrete sealant to completely get rid of family pet urine odor from any surface area we treat.
A typical error people make after taking out carpet is setting up the new carpet on the exact same day! Allow yourself time to eliminate animal urine odor found in the sub-floor before setting up new carpet. If any odor is detected our service supervisor can offer you an exact cost to successfully get rid of all noticeable odor.
Feline Pee Smell.
If the carpet you want to have removed is damp from feline urine or consistent cleaning; its probably safe to presume the feline pee has probably soaked into your sub-floor or concrete.
It is really important to inspect vertical surface areas near floor covering to verify or exclude feline spraying activity, use a UV Blacklight to inspect:.
Cat spray damage to carpet is frequently found around the perimeter walls nevertheless most of the times the damage is triggered from excessive or improper cleaning that spreads out the damage into the carpet, pad, tack strips, and sub-floor or concrete.
Moldy dog body odor can pungent sufficient to overpower the smell of feline as well as dog urine odor. Strong ammoniated animal urine odors in the carpet can permeate into the walls. Carpet removal may be top priority but after removal you may realize it’s just the start.
Our technicians provide cross contamination prevention services for clients vulnerable to dander whenever a need decontamination services. Upon request we offer a choice to cut and bag the carpet before carrying to truck. This will help in reducing cross contamination of dander or mites from one space or another. We thoroughly clean sub-floor using HEPA filter equipped vacuums in reduce air-borne dust and dander particulates. We also offer in-depth interior wall and surface cleaning to get rid of pet dander in homes from ceiling to floor. Specialized jobs requiring either high heat or steam our truck-mounted steam cleaning system is available.