# 1 LOS ANGELES CARPET REMOVAL SERVICE with a specialty of removing carpet that reeks with the stench of urine or feces from animals or human beings! We do more than remove carpet Home Depot, Lowes or Empire carpet installers refuse to remove because it is unattractive or foul-smelling! P.O.R.S Los Angeles carpet removal service must be the your very first call when you’re removing carpet because of severe smell damage that may have penetrated into the subfloors or concrete slab.
Consider this…. Not all Carpet Removal Services in Los Angeles are the exact same we actually service all of Southern CA. Our technicians can forensically find unnoticeable as well as covert feline and puppy urine discolorations! Obvious urine damage to carpet can be hiding severe urine damage to subfloor or concrete not noticed until after carpet removal. Structural Stench Removal can appear to be a no brainer especially for D-I-Y individuals and overly positive new home buyers! But do you truly wish to squander time messing around with inferior products, approaches or services that don’t guaranty 100% Smell Removal?
First of all Carpet Removal is simply the standard starting point of our services our specialty is eliminating animal urine smell! Since a lot of Carpet Stores and Installers won’t touch old carpet filled with urine we have chosen to offer carpet removal as a stand alone service. We will remove the foul-smelling old carpet, treat subfloor, concrete, drywall and leave your home smelling like new construction.
Carpet removal cost can range $0.50-3.50 per Sq, Ft. depending on the size of the carpeted place, difficulty to remove or amount of urine & fecal waste.
Here are a few things that set our carpet removal services apart from other carpet removal service providers:.
• Our carpet removal technicians are trained to identify urine discolorations and odors as the carpet is being taken out. We’ll estimate you a rate to get rid of any pet urine smell found in your home.
• Carpet removal cost includes: removal of carpet, padding, tack strips, and staples from plywood or hardwood flooring. Load debris to truck and haul to nearest carpet recycle centers or appropriate land fill.
• Our proficient technicians carry forensic UV-Black lights in order to determine unnoticeable animal urine discolorations on your carpet, drywall, and baseboards.
• We use electronic tools to gauge moisture in sub-floors, concrete and drywall to identify the level of damages triggered by animal urine.
• As we remove the old carpet, we use the carpet backing as a road map to locate extra animal urine discolorations & damage!
• If you choose us for carpet removal, we will inform you of areas in need of smell remediation.
• We will vacuum the subfloor or concrete with a high quality HEPA filter. This assists to prevent unwanted dust or animal dander from spreading throughout your home.
• Steam and extraction to assist remove animal urine smell or animal dander from your sub-floor or concrete.
• Pressure washing and extraction for concrete only.
• Sub-floor preparation that includes sanding your sub-floor to bare wood.
• “Smell encapsulation” sub-floor and concrete sealant to permanently remove pet urine smell from any surface area we deal with.
A common error people make after removing carpet is installing the new carpet on the exact same day! Allow yourself time to remove animal urine smell found in the sub-floor before installing new carpet. If any smell is identified our service supervisor can give you an exact cost to successfully remove all detectable smell.
Feline Pee Smell.
If the carpet you wish to have removed is damp from feline urine or constant cleaning; its most likely safe to presume the feline pee has most likely soaked into your sub-floor or concrete.
It is very important to inspect vertical surfaces near flooring to validate or leave out feline spraying activity, use a UV Blacklight to inspect:.
Cat spray damage to carpet is most often found around the perimeter walls nevertheless most of the times the damage is triggered from excessive or incorrect cleaning that spreads the damage into the carpet, pad, tack strips, and sub-floor or concrete.
Moldy dog body smell can pungent sufficient to subdue the smell of feline as well as dog urine smell. Strong ammoniated animal urine odors in the carpet can penetrate into the walls. Carpet removal may be top priority but after removal you may understand it’s simply the start.
Our technicians provide cross contamination prevention services for clients prone to dander whenever a need decontamination services. Upon request we provide a choice to cut and bag the carpet before carrying to truck. This will help reduce cross contamination of dander or mites from one room or another. We thoroughly clean sub-floor using HEPA filter equipped vacuums in reduce air-borne dust and dander particulates. We also offer in-depth interior wall and surface cleaning to remove pet dander in homes from ceiling to flooring. Specialized tasks needing either high heat or steam our truck-mounted steam cleaning system is readily available.