# 1 LOS ANGELES CARPET REMOVAL SERVICE with a specialty of removing carpet that reeks with the stench of pee or feces from animals or people! We do more than remove carpet Home Depot, Lowes or Empire carpet installers decline to remove because it is unsightly or smelly! P.O.R.S Los Angeles carpet removal service must be the your first call when you’re removing carpet because of extreme odor damage that may have penetrated into the subfloors or concrete slab.
Consider this…. Not all Carpet Removal Services in Los Angeles are the exact same we essentially service all of Southern CA. Our professionals can forensically find invisible as well as covert feline and canine urine discolorations! Obvious urine damage to carpet can be hiding extreme urine damage to subfloor or concrete not realized up until after carpet removal. Structural Smell Removal can appear to be a no brainer particularly for D-I-Y people and excessively optimistic new home buyers! But do you really want to lose valuable time messing around with inferior items, methods or services that don’t guaranty 100% Odor Removal?
First of all Carpet Removal is simply the fundamental starting point of our services our specialty is getting rid of pet urine odor! Since a lot of Carpet Stores and Installers will not touch old carpet filled with urine we have chosen to offer carpet removal as a stand alone service. We will remove the smelly old carpet, treat subfloor, concrete, drywall and leave your home smelling like new construction.
Carpet removal cost can range $0.50-3.50 per Sq, Ft. depending on the size of the carpeted area, difficulty to remove or amount of urine & fecal waste.
Here are a couple of things that set our carpet removal services apart from other carpet removal firms:.
• Our carpet removal professionals are trained to identify urine discolorations and odors as the carpet is being taken out. We’ll estimate you a rate to eliminate any family pet urine odor found in your house.
• Carpet removal price consists of: removal of carpet, cushioning, tack strips, and staples from plywood or hardwood floor. Load debris to truck and haul to nearest carpet recycle facilities or appropriate landfill.
• Our competent professionals bring forensic UV-Black lights in order to identify invisible pet urine discolorations on your carpet, drywall, and baseboards.
• We use electronic tools to evaluate wetness in sub-floors, concrete and drywall to find the level of damages triggered by pet urine.
• As we remove the old carpet, we utilize the carpet backing as a road map to locate additional pet urine discolorations & damage!
• If you contract us for carpet removal, we will inform you of areas in need of odor remediation.
• We will vacuum the subfloor or concrete with a high quality HEPA filter. This assists to prevent unwanted dust or pet dander from spreading throughout your home.
• Steam and extraction to help remove pet urine odor or pet dander from your sub-floor or concrete.
• Pressure washing and extraction for concrete only.
• Sub-floor preparation that consists of sanding your sub-floor down to bare wood.
• “Odor encapsulation” sub-floor and concrete sealant to permanently remove family pet urine odor from any surface we treat.
A common error people make after removing carpet is setting up the new carpet on the exact same day! Allow yourself time to remove pet urine odor discovered in the sub-floor before setting up new carpet. If any odor is identified our service supervisor can offer you a specific cost to successfully remove all detectable odor.
Cat Pee Smell.
If the carpet you want to have removed is damp from feline urine or continuous cleaning; its most likely safe to presume the feline pee has most likely soaked into your sub-floor or concrete.
It is really crucial to inspect vertical surfaces near floor covering to validate or omit feline spraying activity, utilize a UV Blacklight to inspect:.
Cat spray damage to carpet is usually discovered around the perimeter walls nevertheless most of the times the damage is triggered from extreme or improper cleaning that spreads out the damage into the carpet, pad, tack strips, and sub-floor or concrete.
Musty dog body odor can pungent sufficient to subdue the smell of feline as well as dog urine odor. Strong ammoniated pet urine odors in the carpet can penetrate into the walls. Carpet removal may be top priority but after removal you may realize it’s simply the beginning.
Our professionals provide cross contamination prevention services for clients vulnerable to dander whenever a need decontamination services. Upon request we provide an option to cut and bag the carpet before carrying to truck. This will help in reducing cross contamination of dander or mites from one space or another. We thoroughly tidy sub-floor using HEPA filter equipped vacuums in lessen airborne dust and dander particulates. We also offer detailed interior wall and surface cleaning to remove pet dander in homes from ceiling to floor. Specialized tasks needing either high heat or steam our truck-mounted steam cleaning system is readily available.