# 1 LOS ANGELES CARPET REMOVAL SERVICE with a specialty of removing carpet that reeks with the stench of urine or feces from animals or humans! We do more than remove carpet Home Depot, Lowes or Empire carpet installers decline to remove because it is unappealing or foul-smelling! P.O.R.S Los Angeles carpet removal service must be the your first call when you’re removing carpet because of severe smell damage that might have permeated into the subfloors or concrete slab.
Consider this…. Not all Carpet Removal Services in Los Angeles are the very same we actually service all of Southern CA. Our technicians can forensically discover unnoticeable in addition to covert cat and puppy urine discolorations! Apparent urine damage to carpet can be hiding severe urine damage to subfloor or concrete not noticed till after carpet removal. Structural Stench Removal can appear to be a no brainer especially for D-I-Y people and excessively optimistic brand-new home buyers! But do you really want to squander valuable time messing around with second-rate items, approaches or services that do not guaranty 100% Smell Removal?
To start with Carpet Removal is simply the basic starting point of our services our specialization is eliminating pet urine smell! Since a lot of Carpet Stores and Installers will not touch old carpet saturated with urine we have chosen to offer carpet removal as a stand alone service. We will remove the foul-smelling old carpet, treat subfloor, concrete, drywall and leave your home smelling like new construction.
Carpet removal fee can range $0.50-3.50 per Sq, Ft. depending upon the size of the carpeted area, difficulty to remove or amount of urine & fecal waste.
Here are a few things that set our carpet removal services apart from other carpet removal firms:.
• Our carpet removal technicians are trained to identify urine discolorations and odors as the carpet is being removed. We’ll quote you a price to eradicate any animal urine smell found in your house.
• Carpet removal charge includes: removal of carpet, padding, tack strips, and staples from plywood or hard wood flooring. Load debris to truck and haul to closest carpet recycle facilities or suitable garbage dump.
• Our experienced technicians bring forensic UV-Black lights in order to recognize unnoticeable pet urine discolorations on your carpet, drywall, and baseboards.
• We utilize electronic tools to evaluate wetness in sub-floors, concrete and drywall to find the extent of damages caused by pet urine.
• As we remove the old carpet, we utilize the carpet backing as a plan to locate additional pet urine discolorations & damage!
• If you hire us for carpet removal, we will inform you of locations in need of smell remediation.
• We will vacuum the subfloor or concrete with a high quality HEPA filter. This helps to prevent unwanted dust or pet dander from spreading throughout your home.
• Steam and extraction to help remove pet urine smell or pet dander from your sub-floor or concrete.
• Pressure washing and extraction for concrete only.
• Sub-floor prep that includes sanding your sub-floor down to bare wood.
• “Smell encapsulation” sub-floor and concrete sealer to completely remove animal urine smell from any surface area we deal with.
A common mistake people make after removing carpet is setting up the brand-new carpet on the very same day! Allow yourself time to eliminate pet urine smell found in the sub-floor before setting up brand-new carpet. If any smell is spotted our service manager can give you an exact cost to effectively remove all detectable smell.
Feline Pee Smell.
If the carpet you want to have removed is damp from cat urine or consistent cleaning; its most likely safe to presume the cat pee has most likely soaked into your sub-floor or concrete.
It is very important to check vertical surfaces near floor covering to confirm or omit cat spraying activity, utilize a UV Blacklight to check:.
Cat spray damage to carpet is usually found around the perimeter walls however the majority of the times the damage is triggered from excessive or inappropriate cleaning that spreads the damage into the carpet, pad, tack strips, and sub-floor or concrete.
Moldy dog body smell can pungent enough to overpower the smell of cat in addition to dog urine smell. Strong ammoniated pet urine odors in the carpet can permeate into the walls. Carpet removal might be top priority but after removal you might recognize it’s simply the start.
Our technicians provide cross contamination prevention services for clients vulnerable to dander whenever a need decontamination services. Upon request we offer an alternative to cut and bag the carpet before carrying to truck. This will help reduce cross contamination of dander or mites from one room or another. We completely clean sub-floor using HEPA filter equipped vacuums in reduce airborne dust and dander particulates. We also offer in-depth interior wall and surface cleaning to remove pet dander in homes from ceiling to flooring. Specialized tasks requiring either high heat or steam our truck-mounted steam cleaning system is readily available.