# 1 LOS ANGELES CARPET REMOVAL SERVICE with a specialty of removing carpet that reeks with the whiff of pee or feces from animals or humans! We do more than remove carpet Home Depot, Lowes or Empire carpet installers refuse to get rid of because it is unattractive or smelly! P.O.R.S Los Angeles carpet removal service ought to be the your very first call when you’re removing carpet because of severe smell damage that might have permeated into the subfloors or concrete slab.
Consider this…. Not all Carpet Removal Services in Los Angeles are the very same we literally service all of Southern CA. Our technicians can forensically discover invisible as well as hidden cat and canine urine spots! Apparent urine damage to carpet can be concealing severe urine damage to subfloor or concrete not noticed up until after carpet removal. Structural Odor Removal can seem to be a no brainer specifically for D-I-Y individuals and extremely positive new home purchasers! But do you truly wish to lose valuable time messing around with sub-par products, techniques or services that do not guaranty 100% Odor Removal?
First off Carpet Removal is simply the basic starting point of our services our specialty is eliminating animal urine smell! Since many Carpet Stores and Installers won’t touch old carpet saturated with urine we have chosen to offer carpet removal as a stand alone service. We will get rid of the smelly old carpet, treat subfloor, concrete, drywall and leave your home smelling like new construction.
Carpet removal cost can range $0.50-3.50 per Sq, Ft. depending upon the size of the carpeted space, difficulty to get rid of or amount of urine & fecal waste.
Here are a few things that set our carpet removal services apart from other carpet removal firms:.
• Our carpet removal technicians are trained to identify urine spots and smells as the carpet is being removed. We’ll quote you a price to remove any family pet urine smell found in your house.
• Carpet removal price consists of: removal of carpet, cushioning, tack strips, and staples from plywood or hardwood floor. Load particles to truck and haul to nearby carpet recycle centers or appropriate garbage dump.
• Our skilled technicians carry forensic UV-Black lights in order to recognize invisible animal urine spots on your carpet, drywall, and baseboards.
• We use electronic tools to evaluate wetness in sub-floors, concrete and drywall to identify the degree of damages triggered by animal urine.
• As we get rid of the old carpet, we use the carpet backing as a plan to find additional animal urine spots & damage!
• If you hire us for carpet removal, we will inform you of locations in need of smell remediation.
• We will vacuum the subfloor or concrete with a high quality HEPA filter. This helps to prevent undesirable dust or animal dander from spreading out throughout your home.
• Steam and extraction to assist get rid of animal urine smell or animal dander from your sub-floor or concrete.
• Pressure washing and extraction for concrete only.
• Sub-floor preparation that consists of sanding your sub-floor to bare wood.
• “Odor encapsulation” sub-floor and concrete sealant to completely get rid of family pet urine smell from any surface area we deal with.
A common mistake individuals make after removing carpet is installing the new carpet on the very same day! Allow yourself time to remove animal urine smell found in the sub-floor before installing new carpet. If any smell is identified our service supervisor can offer you an exact cost to successfully get rid of all detectable smell.
Cat Pee Odor.
If the carpet you wish to have removed is damp from cat urine or continuous cleaning; its probably safe to presume the cat pee has probably soaked into your sub-floor or concrete.
It is really crucial to examine vertical surface areas near floor covering to confirm or leave out cat spraying activity, use a UV Blacklight to examine:.
Cat spray damage to carpet is frequently found around the perimeter walls nevertheless the majority of the times the damage is caused from excessive or inappropriate cleaning that spreads the damage into the carpet, pad, tack strips, and sub-floor or concrete.
Musty dog body smell can pungent adequate to overpower the smell of cat as well as dog urine smell. Strong ammoniated animal urine smells in the carpet can penetrate into the walls. Carpet removal might be top priority but after removal you might realize it’s simply the beginning.
Our technicians provide cross contamination prevention services for clients prone to dander whenever a need decontamination services. Upon request we offer an alternative to cut and bag the carpet before carrying to truck. This will help reduce cross contamination of dander or mites from one room or another. We thoroughly tidy sub-floor utilizing HEPA filter equipped vacuums in decrease airborne dust and dander particulates. We also offer comprehensive interior wall and surface cleaning to get rid of pet dander in homes from ceiling to floor. Specialized jobs requiring either high heat or steam our truck-mounted steam cleaning system is readily available.